Hey guys - happy September!
Sorry for the lack of posts over the past two weeks, I'm back though!
Since its the start of a new month, and it's just over a month until my birthday (YAY!), I've been feeling very happy over the past few weeks or so, but especially this week. I start back at University a week on Monday - Monday being the start of freshers week and since I'm a huge geek, I can't wait to get back into my work.
Today, I've decided to share with you all a list of things that make me happy.
1. Friends and Family - obviously.
2. Visiting new places.
3. Baking - either alone or with people. What's not to be happy about when baking yummy food?!
4. Meeting new people.
5. Spontaneous nights out and road trips.
6. Laughing until I start crying and then laughing even more.
7. Smoothies. Such as my favourite go-to one.
8. The smell of cinnamon.
10. Fresh, new bed sheets.
11. Salted caramel hot chocolate, or just hot chocolate in general really.
13. Compliments - even though I don't take them well.
14. Binge watching Netflix.
15. Clothes and makeup shopping.
16. When one of my favourite bands/artists announce a tour.
17. Long conversations.
18. Long, peaceful walks.
20. Taking risks and making memories.
21. Being my weird self.
22. Waking up to the sound of birds - I'm basically Snow White.
23. Finding a song that describes exactly how I'm feeling.
24. Hearing one of my favourite songs in a shop.
25. Finding the perfect outfit.
29. Walking in the snow, trying to catch snowflakes, snowball fights and building snowmen.
30. Roasting marshmallows.
31. Beaches and running into the sea.
32. Pay day.
33. Photo Booths.
34. Late night adventures.
35. Knowing people care about me.
36. Singing at the top of my lungs.
37. Dancing until my feet hurt.
38. Lazy days.
39. Making someone else happy.
40. Knowing people can trust me.
41. Going on holiday.
42. Trying new things.
43. Finding out my favourite TV shows are starting again soon.
44. Movie days/nights.
45. The smell of Chinese food.
46. Stationary shopping.
47. Hugs. Lots and lots of hugs.
48. Sitting outside talking to someone for hours.
49. Having my favourite meals.
50. Birthdays and Christmases.
I still can't believe I go back to uni soon, summer has gone too fast for my liking. Feels like yesterday when we got our results for first year *cries*. Oh well, back to reality!
What makes you happy?
Hope you're all having a good day!