Monday 30 May 2016

2nd Year

I'M BACK!





Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in ageees but this year has been so busy due to the oh so busy life schedule I have to uni, my holiday to Tenerife and my social life (who am I kidding?!)

Hopefully I'll be able to keep posting one or two blogs a week from now on though since its summer, fingers crossed!

Anyways, I thought I would just share some of the things I've been doing at university this year with you all and call this a 'getting-back-into-blogging' kind of post, because honestly I keep running out of good ideas to write about *sigh*

I'm halfway through my course, it's ridiculous. It's gone far too fast and I am no way ready to become a third year student.

Here's what I've been up to:

Subtraction Pattern Cutting

Drape

Architectural Pattern Cutting

Menswear Shirt




Semi-fitted and Lined Tailored Jacket


It's mental how far I've come with my sewing due to not being able to even thread a sewing machine 2 years ago!

Hope you all are well and have had a great year!

Cara x

No comments:

Post a Comment