Friday 10 June 2016

Few of my Favourite Things

hey guys!

Today I thought I would do a list post - a list of some of my favourite things. Such as days out; music/artists; films; tv shows; food etc..
I know I've posted something similar a few months ago but this might help you to get to know me a little better since I've disappeared for a while.

1. Beaches - the feeling of sand between your toes and the sound of waves is just sooo relaxing.
 
2. Concerts/gigs - there's just something about seeing your favourite artists live with hundreds of other people that I find thrilling and ecstatic.
 
3. Spending time with friends - always leaves a smile on my face no matter what we end up doing.
 
4. Shopping - whether it's clothes or makeup, I can't go a wander around town without leaving with something new.
 
5. Long walks - I always find walking more fun when I'm with someone and the sun is out. I could spend hours exploring somewhere new - well until my feet get too sore to walk on anyways..
 
6. Ice Cream - there's always time for an ice cream stop! Especially Vanilla Honeycomb *mmm*
 
7. The Zoo - I don't go very often, but when I do I feel like a little kid at Christmas! 
 
8. Hollyoaks - I've been watching this show for years and as much as I love it, it frustrates me so much with some of its storylines.
 
9. The Vampire Diaries - this is honestly one of my favourite tv series ever. It's exciting, emotional and the cast are ah-maze-ing.
 
10. American Horror Story - this is also one of my favourite tv shows. I'm usually petrified of horror films but there's something about this show that I've been sucked in by. Evan Peters also stars in it, so that's another bonus.
 
11. The Fault In Our Stars - this book/film is basically my life. I love it so so much and I'm so glad John Green came up with it. I love a good cry haha.
 
12. The Breakfast Club and Dirty Dancing - these are two of my favourite old movies. I always find an excuse to watch them.
 
13. Reading - always been my happy place. 
 
14. John Green and Cassandra Clare are my favourite authors at the moment. I cannot fault them a single bit.
 
15. Traveling - planes, trains, buses, cars etc. I love getting away from home wherever the destination may be.
 
16. Catfish and The Bottlemen - they have to be one of my favourite bands. Their sound is amazing and I'm obsessed. I highly recommend you all listen to their albums. Plus, they're even better live, what more would you want?!
 
17. Sean Paul - he's probably one of the best rappers I've heard in a while. He's just so funny.
 
18. Justin Timberlake - god, i'm so glad he's back and 'Can't Stop The Feeling' is such a tune!
 
19. Museums - I don't know what it is about them, but I love walking round them learning about the history of something.
 
20. Banoffee Pie, Carrot Cake and Sticky Toffee Pudding - do I need to explain these?! *heart eye emoji*
 
21. Jake Bugg - his voice and sound is just ridiculous.
 
22. Northern Ireland - I might just be being biased but it's so beautiful here. Since visiting family once or twice a year for as long as I can remember, I've become attached to places such as Portstewart, Portrush, Belfast and Ballymena.
 
23. Lazy Days - there's nothing better than cuddling up in bed on a rainy day, or any day in fact, watching Netflix and eating junk food.
 
24. Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging - this film is great for a pick-me-up and never fails to make me laugh.
 
25. Getting ready for a night out - there's nothing better than feeling your best in your favourite outfit and makeup.  
 
 
What are some of your favourite things?
 
Cara x

Foo Fighters at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh

Tenerife, 2016

Paris, 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment