Thursday 13 August 2015

25 Facts About Me


 
Hey guys!

So since I just started this blog last week, I've decided to make this a more personal post. A chance for you all to get to know me a bit better.

Here are some facts about me (in no particular order):
 
1. I love to bake. My earliest memory doing so was when my Papa took me to his bakery every Sunday, when I was about 3, and we baked scones and traybakes. Pretty sure more mix ended up on me rather than in the oven though!

2. I love, love, LOVE hot chocolate. Or anything chocolate related really.

3. I'm afraid of the dark.

4. I get attached to people quickly.

5. I'm about 5ft 6" in height, I think??

6. I study Fashion Technology at Heriot Watt University and will be going into my second year in September.

7. I'm a huge lover of films. One of my all-time favourites being '10 Things I Hate About You'.

8. I'm Irish and Italian, as well as Scottish.

9. I went to Irish Dance classes for about 13 years and competed in a few competitions.

10. I love discovering new bands and artists online before they become super huge.

11. My birthday is on the 6th of October and I always get so excited about it.

12. I'm always at least 10 minutes late for everything.

13. I watch far too many TV shows - not sure how I manage to keep up-to-date with them all!

14. I used to have a phobia of feet.

15. I'm usually a very happy person.

16. I can't make decisions to save myself.

17. I have a younger brother, Jake, who is incredibly annoying!

18. I love being outside. Even if it's just sitting in the garden, glued to a book.

19. I can't keep my room tidy for more than a few hours.

20. I can come across as quite a shy person if I don't feel comfortable around someone. But when I do, they realise how much of a weirdo I am, haha.

21. I love traveling. Getting away from my hometown always changes my mood.

22. I love to sing but I'm pretty much tone deaf.

23. I can't watch horror films on my own but I'm obsessed with American Horror Story.. How does that work?!

24. I have the biggest crush on Sam Claflin. *love heart eyes emoji*

25. I get excited over the littlest things and I laugh at everything.
 
 
It's so hard to think of 25 facts at the top of your head but I did it! *claps*
 
Have any of you got any weird and wonderful facts about yourselves?
 
Hope you're all having a great day!
 
Cara x
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Cara thats a lovely topic to get the readers to know you a bit better! I started blogging recently too have a look and follow me veespetitstresors.com and perhaps tag me to do the 25 facts about me? Lets support eachother xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a competitive Irish Step Dancer as well!!! I love finding other people from that world! Loved it so much. I honestly stopped reading at that fact because I was so excited I had to comment right away... Time to finish reading!

    Freeformhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was inspired and just finished one of these myself! I made sure to give you a shout out in the beginning since you gave me the idea! (I hope that ok...)

      Delete
  3. I could definitely say a lot of those facts about myself too! Good luck with going back to uni next month :)

    Madeline x
    www.madelinesays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete