So since I just started this blog last week, I've decided to make this a more personal post. A chance for you all to get to know me a bit better.
Here are some facts about me (in no particular order):
1. I love to bake. My earliest memory doing so was when my Papa took me to his bakery every Sunday, when I was about 3, and we baked scones and traybakes. Pretty sure more mix ended up on me rather than in the oven though!
2. I love, love, LOVE hot chocolate. Or anything chocolate related really.
3. I'm afraid of the dark.
4. I get attached to people quickly.
5. I'm about 5ft 6" in height, I think??
6. I study Fashion Technology at Heriot Watt University and will be going into my second year in September.
7. I'm a huge lover of films. One of my all-time favourites being '10 Things I Hate About You'.
8. I'm Irish and Italian, as well as Scottish.
9. I went to Irish Dance classes for about 13 years and competed in a few competitions.
10. I love discovering new bands and artists online before they become super huge.
11. My birthday is on the 6th of October and I always get so excited about it.
12. I'm always at least 10 minutes late for everything.
13. I watch far too many TV shows - not sure how I manage to keep up-to-date with them all!
14. I used to have a phobia of feet.
15. I'm usually a very happy person.
16. I can't make decisions to save myself.
17. I have a younger brother, Jake, who is incredibly annoying!
18. I love being outside. Even if it's just sitting in the garden, glued to a book.
19. I can't keep my room tidy for more than a few hours.
20. I can come across as quite a shy person if I don't feel comfortable around someone. But when I do, they realise how much of a weirdo I am, haha.
21. I love traveling. Getting away from my hometown always changes my mood.
22. I love to sing but I'm pretty much tone deaf.
23. I can't watch horror films on my own but I'm obsessed with American Horror Story.. How does that work?!
24. I have the biggest crush on Sam Claflin. *love heart eyes emoji*
25. I get excited over the littlest things and I laugh at everything.
It's so hard to think of 25 facts at the top of your head but I did it! *claps*
Have any of you got any weird and wonderful facts about yourselves?
Hope you're all having a great day!