First, I want to apologise for my lack of posts this week. From gallivanting in Edinburgh and Dundee, I've been incredibly busy. However, this might just mean you'll be getting a double update today. HOORAAY!
Secondly, I just want to say thank you to everyone who follows me on Bloglovin'. Just over 2 weeks and I've already got over 100 followers, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Lets get on with this tag then, shall we?
I'm so happy and excited about writing this because I've been nominated by 3 wonderful people with amazing blogs - B Shannon, Georgia Charlotte and Miel and Mint. Thank you so much, I'm over the moon haha. I just started this blog about 2 weeks ago to cure my boredom, and now I've been nominated for this award! It's crazy how many of you read my posts - I love you all!
Liebster Award Rules
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog.
- Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
Georgia Charlotte's question answers:
1. Favourite song(s)? This is a hard one for me because I just love too many! I'll try narrow it down to 3.. Ed Sheeran - 'Autumn Leaves', All Time Low - 'Paint You Wings' and 5 Seconds of Summer - 'If You Don't Know'.
2. Are you a reader? Any book recommendations? Yes, yes, yes! I'm a huge lover of books and i highly recommend any of John Green's books because they are fabulous!
3. What is or was your favourite school subject? In school I was a huge lover of art, I still am, but my favourite subject had to be History.
4. What are 3 places you really want to visit? I actually haven't been to many places actually so there's a lot of places I would really like to visit. The main 3 would probably be Australia, Greece and New York.
5. What would be your dream job? My dream job would have to be working for a huge and successful fashion company or owning my own fashion company.
6. What's your must-have beauty related product and why? At the moment I'm obsessed with Benefit's 'They're real! push-up liner'. It makes putting on eye liner that little bit easier and the shape of the pen ables you to get the perfect wing and it stays on all day. I'm in love with it!
7. If you could have a day out with any celebrity, who would it be and why? This is a tricky one.. Can i choose 4? Well technically its one band so that kind of counts, right? I would love to have a day out with 5SOS because who wouldn't?? I just think it would be so fun since they're all total goofballs and I'm one too. Would be the perfect day tbh. If they don't count then probably Cara Delevingne because she is queen. I love her personality so much and since we have the same name it'll be the start of a great friendship.
8. Favourite Harry Potter character? This is another really tricky one! I've been a huge fan of HP for years now and I love them all. However, I especially love Dobby or Ron (Ron, Ron, Ron Weasly!).
9. Who's your favourite band, or artist? Ahhh, I can't answer this, I have too many haha! If I had to choose one it would have to be Twin Atlantic.
B Shannon's question answers:
1. Top 3 TV shows? The Walking Dead, Gossip Girl, American Horror Story.
2. What's on your beauty wishlist? Everything MAC pretty much. I just want all the beautiful shimmery eye shadows and their amazing lipsticks haha!
3. Do you prefer hair care or skin care products? Probably skin care products.
4. Favourite book? This is really hard because I have loads of favourite books but one I keep rereading is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green because the book is amazing, better than the film (sorry Ansel and Shailene, ily).
5. Which celebrities makeup are you inspired by? I'm not really a fan of them but its got to be the Kardashian/Jenner clan. Their makeup is always on point and I just want to cry when flicking through all of their instagram profiles.
6. Favourite youtubers? I don't keep up with a lot of the youtubers that I used to be obsessed with anymore, so for this I'll have to say Joe Sugg and Tyler Oakley.
7. Which brand of makeup is your favourite? Probably either MAC or Benefit.
8. How would you describe your fashion style? This is a tricky one because I don't just have one style.. One day I could look really girly and the next a complete grunge tomboy haha.
9. Go-to accessories? My Pandora bracelets and rings. I don't go anywhere without them, unless its work. .
10. What are your favourite phone apps? Hmm probably Snapchat, Whitagram, Instagram and Puzzle 11 - I'm addicted to this stupid game!
Miel and Mint's question answers:
1. Favourite place you've ever visited? Well my favourite place is Portstewart in Northern Ireland but if we're talking about cities and different countries, I'll have to go with either Paris or London.
2. Top three TV shows/TV series? I watch far too many series and my top three always changes. My usual top three is The Walking Dead, American Horror Story and Gossip Girl.
3. Favourite make-up brand? MAC or Benefit.
4. Can't-live-without item? Hmm either my sewing machine, straightners or phone.
5. Your favourite blogger? I have too many, I can't answer this!
6. What do you like most about your own blog? This is a hard one to answer since I haven't had it for long but I like just writing down all my thoughts and letting you all read what goes on inside my crazy head.
7. Best advice you can give to a friend? If they ruin your mascara, they're not worth it. ha!
8. What is the most recent book you've read & did you like it? 'Gone Girl' by Gillian Flynn and I absolutely loved it! Highly recommend it.
9. Favourite online shopping website? ASOS all the way.
10. What makes you smile? Seeing my favourite artists live; big hugs; being with family and friends; people remembering small things about me; beautiful sunsets; walks along the beach with sand between my toes; finding that perfect outfit; laughing until we can't laugh anymore and cups of tea - lots and lots of tea.
- Amber Cadden
- The Styling Line
- A Cinderella Story
- Vee's Petits Tresors
- Stories of Sam
- From Where Nicole Stands
- selon moi
- The Fashionably Fit
And here are your questions:
- Favourite song(s) at the moment?
- What is your must-have beauty product?
- If you were to collaborate in a YouTube video with a known YouTuber, who would it be with and why?
- Have you got any hobbies?
- What is your favourite place to shop in?
- What are your fears?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your best memory about school?
- Favourite clothing item/accessory you can't live without?
- What is your favourite film(s)?
Thank you so much again lovelies for nominating me <3